WowFare is looking for language teachers who are passionate about teaching, enjoy communication and are empathetic with learners.
Our ideal candidate is someone who enjoys making his/her students happy and is willing to learn continuously about teaching and about the travel business in order to do that. It’s someone who is willing to improve semi-independenly and contribute creatively with his/her own ideas.
If you’re energetic, motivated and looking for a way up your career, new challenges and new skills at a great company, this is your chance. We reward effort, creativity and high standards and offer real opportunities for professional growth.
- Flexible working hours (morning, afternoon, evening)
- Salary starting from $500 depending on skills and experience, significant growth opportunities
- Great network of support, on-the-job coaching
- Delivering lessons to trainees
- Teaching both English and sales (materials, lesson plans and sales training will be provided)
- Continuous learning and new challenges in both training and sales
What you’ll love about us:
- Great company culture, American-style management. Everyone is positive and respectful
- Weekly events suchs as cinema day, lotteries, sports competitions
- Modern, well-equipped and cozy office
- Young, flexible company run by young, ambitious people
- Genuinely happy and positive team, good atmosphere
- At least 6 months of previous experience in teaching or training adults with up-to-date communicative methods
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Genuine fascination with teaching
- Desire to learn and improve continuously
- Teaching qualifications such as CELTA, TEFL, TESOL or others are a great asset
- Experience in sales is an asset
- Excellent English
Send us your CV and a letter of intent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect