We are looking for a self-confident and motivated person to join our Career Center and work with individual consultants who are looking for a job in the international development projects, worldwide. Your role is to identify customers’ career objectives and help them reach them with the help of DevelopmentAid career aid tools.
• Work with an existing database of experts and identify prospects;
• Communicate with clients via email, skype and phone;
• Conduct presentations of the platform functionality, DevAid membership and other paid services;
• Assist users with account settings and any questions related to our services;
• Negotiate membership plans and close the deals with new and returning clients.
• We don’t expect you to have experience in sales, although it’s a plus if you do. If you don’t, it’s enough to have a strong desire to learn;
• Sense of obligation and responsibility to support and help others through the sharing of knowledge and experience;
• Able to communicate clearly and concisely, taking cultural differences into account, verbally and in writing;
• You are: drama-free, optimistic, flexible, humble, patient, persuasive and you have a good sense of humor;
• Native-like fluency in English is a plus.
• Competitive remuneration, base salary plus commission;
• Referral bonus;
• Full time, Monday - Friday working schedule, with flexible working hours;
• Work closely with international experts and help them make an important career move;
• International working environment, company operating on the global market;
• Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work related training needs;
• Cozy relaxation area, with access to a play room and a diverse library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our Office Barman;
• Corporate events, team buildings and social events.
We offer several career growth possibilities, including growing from Junior to Senior level, migrating to other positions within the Career Center or into other departments.
If you are interested please send your English CV, marked with the job title OSR-CC to email@example.com
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.
DevelopmentAid isa leading information provider, specializing in the international developmentsector. We provide the worlds’ largest consultancy firms, engineering firms, international donors and NGOs with professional information enhancing their ability to deliver value for their ...
- Studii: Universitare
- Experiență: fără experiență
- Salariu: 6000 - 12000 lei
- Program de lucru: Full-time
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect