• Generating, completing and checking Prudential reports for National Bank of Moldova;
• Perform internal ad-hoc and systematic reports;
• Preparing financial and operational reports to ProCredit Group;
• Preparing the information for internal committees;
• Preparing and presenting the financial and operational information on the banking system, the macroeconomic situation for internal users and/or ProCredit Group;
• To perform data analysis and quality checks.
Qualifications and experience:
• To understand and conceptualize instructions and regulations based on which to develop and perform reports
• Experience with data analysis and report building;
• Strong PC skills and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, advanced user of Excel, experience in working with Power Pivot);
• Good command of English;
• Attention to details and commitment to quality of the work performed;
• Ability to systematically and logically analyze information;
• Understanding of Financial Business processes;
• SQL knowledge will be an asset;
• Willingness and ability to learn and to improve continuously;
• Team player.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please, send your CV and motivation letter to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, indicate the name of vacancy in the subject of mail.
ProCredit Bank is a development-oriented and responsible commercial bank. We offer excellent customer service to small and medium enterprises and to private individuals who would like to save. We are convinced that our prosperity depends on success of each employee. ...
- Studii: Universitare
- Experiență: 1 - 3 ani
- Salariu: Negociabil
- Program de lucru: Full-time
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect