Adm In Moldova
Recruitment Specialist - Chisinau, Moldova based
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Specialist who will be part of a professional and dynamic team, and who will bring the most talented people to the Company’s office in Moldova in line with the business needs and priorities.
- University degree;
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must. Knowledge of other languages will be an asset;
- Not less than 1 year of the related experience;
- MS Office (MS Excel): advanced level;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Pro-activity and ability to bring new ideas;
- Highly self-motivated and able to operate autonomously when necessary.
- To develop, plan and manage recruiting strategies to ensure a successful search of high quality and best fit candidates;
- To identify the candidates by effectively using social media, networking, Universities;
- To evaluate skill level, conduct efficient and professional interviewing process, and drive offer process, salary negotiations;
- To work closely with team managers to identify staffing needs;
- To participate in internal and external recruitment activities to promote the Company growth strategy and to attract the necessary resources;
- To contribute to the development of recruitment practices and techniques, as well as other recruiters’ skills.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent working conditions in the comfortable office in the city center Business Center “V-Continental”
- Official employment and full social package
- Young and enthusiastic team
You can find more information about the Company at: www.admin-me.com
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and/or the job position, please send your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference: Recruiter_Moldova by email to: email@example.com quoting the reference “MA_MOLDOVA”
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect