DevelopmentAid is a leading information provider, specializing in the international development sector. We provide the worlds’ largest consultancy firms, engineering firms, international donors and NGOs with professional information enhancing their ability to deliver value to their customers.
We are hiring a Recruiting Manager to help us fill in internal vacancies of the company and develop measurable retention strategies. Shortly, someone to fuel company growth and keep our current employees happy.
• Identify staffing needs and recruit skilled applicants.
• Manage the recruitment process A to Z - write job descriptions, post job ads, screen and interview applicants, write offer/rejection letters,etc.
• Maintain our tracking system by regularly updating the applicants’ database.
• Ensure the best candidate experience throughout the interview processes;
• Identify priorities, strategic goals and action plans to enhance employee experience.
• Carry out additional responsibilities as outlined by supervisor.
• University degree.
• Minimum 1 year of relevant job experience.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Must love people, friendly and socially confident
• Ability to gather, organize and analyze data
• Ability to keep track of multiple candidates at any given time.
• Must be able to create plans, processes, and checklists
- Full time job, Monday- Friday;
- Competitive salary starting with 300 euros net for the trial period, 325 euros net-after the trial period, official employment;
- Young team, social events, free refreshments;
- Periodical salary revision according to performance indicators.
If you are interested please send your English CV, marked with the job code RM-DA, to: email@example.com
Please visit https://workwithus.developmentaid.org/ for more information.
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect