Recruiter for International Projects
DevelopmentAid is a leading information provider specializing in the international development sector. We provide the worlds’ largest consultancy firms, engineering firms, international donors and NGOs with professional information enhancing their ability to deliver value to their customers.
We are looking for a diligent and curious Recruiter to join our team in Chisinau and provide customized recruitment services for international donors and consultancy companies.
• Communicating with clients to establish their staffing needs;
• Conducting and guiding searches (including database / internet search);
• Identifying suitable candidates according to the profile’s requirements;
• Screening resumes;
• Negotiating with candidates (by e-mail and phone);
• Preparing and adjusting the CVs to the proper format.
• University degree;
• Excellent communication skills in English (both spoken and written);
• Knowledge of a second foreign language (French, Spanish, Portuguese);
• Good computer literacy;
• Previous experience using business communication (English language), preferably in a foreign setting, to be considered an advantage;
• Well organized, able to work with multiple deadlines;
• Assertive and proactive;
• Inquisitive and willing to learn.
• Full time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours;
• Competitive salary starting with 325 euros net base salary for the trial period (2 months); 350 euros net salary after the trial;
• Performance-based bonuses;
• Official employment;
• Career growth opportunities;
• Young team, social events, free refreshments.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English, and mark it with the job code R-DRS, to: email@example.com
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect