Are you a young person with strong listening and analytical skills? Would you like to combine these two and become a dedicated professional within a fast-growing international IT company? Then don’t lose your chance and send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 060 888 179.
A great team of qualified and friendly professionals are waiting for you!
- Official employment and full social package
- Competitive salary, above market average
- Comfortable location in the city centre
- Cosy and friendly environment
- Effective training and on-the-job coaching
- Working various shifts
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Perform quality check of inbound and outbound calls to ensure adherence to company policies and high level of customer service
- Provide feedback on quality review to call center employees and management
- Participate in continuous quality improvement initiatives
- Previous work experience in call center quality assurance is an asset (but is not necessary)
- Attention to detail, quick learning and high accountability
- Strong listening skills in English
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
Thank you in advance for your application!
KIVORK is an international IT company specializing in the travel and transport industries. We are looking for highly-qualified and result-oriented professionals ready to challenge themselves and upgrade their skills. Join us for creative projects and ambitious plans which have ...
- Studii: Medii speciale
- Experiență: fără experiență
- Salariu: 7000 - 11000 lei
- Program de lucru: Full-time
- Mob.: +37360888179
- E-mail: email@example.com
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect