Senior Software Engineer (Python) for EclecticIQ
We live and breathe Engineering, IT Security and Cyber Intelligence. We’ve seen the bad guys behind cyber attacks and the damage they cause. We understand the struggles of executives, threat analyst, security operators and incident responders who are fighting against cyber threats and try and align their defensive posture against threat reality. Above all, we understand what technology they need to make a difference.
• Independently build new product features and resolve issues in an Agile environment;
• Deliver work with a DevOps approach (you run the code you wrote) and compliant with the team's Definition Of Done;
• Profile Python code, write unit and integration tests, take part in performance testing;
• Perform code reviews and participate in technical design sessions with the rest of Engineering team;
• Closely collaborate with fellow Engineers and Product team members to design and implement product solutions that meet our quality criteria.
• 5+ years’ professional experience;
• 3+ years’ experience building robust applications and/or products;
• Understanding design patterns in use for modern Python development;
• Appreciation for clean code, thorough testing and API design;
• Demonstrable track record working with the following Python frameworks: Flask, SQLAlchemy, Celery;
• Demonstrable track record working with the following data stores: PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch;
• Demonstrable experience working with the following technologies: Linux, Git, SQL, REST, JSON, XML, HTTP;
• Advanced English.
• Work in a young and promising team based in Chisinau;
• Cutting edge technologies;
• Flexible working hours;
• Competitive salary;
• Full benefits package;
• Free refreshments, relaxation areas.
EclecticIQ (www.eclecticiq.com) offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions.
To apply, send your English CV at email@example.com
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect