DAYS Capital is looking for a talented Project Manager (PM) to join our team in Chisinau.
As a Project Manager you will play a key role in development, along with top managers from 5 countries. You will be responsible for managing DAYS' relationships with partners
• Prepare master project schedule, ensures preparation of construction schedule, assesses any delays and enforces schedule conformance.
• Leveraging the technical expertise of key business partners across the organization when designing product. Drive partner-led adoption
• Adopt and Expand Playbook deliverables
• Manages and coordinates the design review process and participates in value engineering sessions.
Driving and owning the product development effort, decisions and tollgate presentations
• Drives Partners, and Experts Loyalty
• Collaborating with Sales and Marketing to develop the Product Launch / Go-To-Market strategy, defining value proposition, key messaging and differentiators for the product
WHAT WE EXPECT
3+ years relevant work experience required
Fluent in English with strong spoken and written communication skills
Proven availability to collaborate and build strong relationships with partners at a senior level
Exception analytical and problem solving skills,
Attention to detail, strong organization skills, and an absolute focus on quality of work
Able and flexible to travel often
IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF...
Good understanding or experience with healthcare or insurance
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
An exciting and international work environment
Awesome colleagues from 10 (and growing) countries
A competitive salary matching your skills and expertise
Bonus 100 000 euro and more
Email your CV at Futureeurope@gmail.com
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect