Manager on Duty
HR-Consulting, on behalf of its client, an international company, is looking for candidates to fill the vacancy of:
Manager on Duty
● Coordinates the operational activities of the reception, restaurant, kitchen, wellness, repairs & maintenance and security by exercising managerial functions in relation to the specialized personnel;
● Sales and Guest-Relations oriented, assures and promotes the positive image of the property as a business;
● Organizes the activity of the operating staff, motivates them and orient them towards the realization of the specific activities;
● Establishes and implements techniques and methods to ensure the quality of services and products;
● Anticipates guests' needs;
● Has a positive, vigorous and responsible vision.
● A 5-day working week at set shifts of 8,5-hours, either early or late;
● Competitive salary and benefits;
● Participation in setting up the hotel's Policies & procedures;
● Transportation and free meals on duty;
● The possibility of professional growth.
● Passion and desire for development, growth;
● Knowledge of specific Legislation of the food sector in the Republic of Moldova;
● Organizing and managing Reception and F&B activities;
● Knowledge of English, Romanian, (Russian is an advantage);
● High education in the field of management or catering;
● Minimum 2 years of similar experience in another company (preferably with foreign capital);
● Persistent and flexible.
If you find yourself in this description and this vacancy sounds interesting to you, please send your CV (English) to the HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code (MND) in the subject line or CV.
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect