HR-Consulting, on behalf of its client, an international company, is looking for candidates to fill the vacancy of:
The Client Company focuses on providing employers across the United States with accounting and tax strategy services. The project aims to build a new web base system to replace various legacy systems and components. The new system will employ latest cutting edge technologies and architectural approaches to guarantee that the technical solutions being built address the business requirements and match the standards for being the best-of-breed in the industry.
Skills and Technologies
● Java, Spring (Boot, MVC, Data, Security, JDBC), REST, ORM (Hibernate or similar)
● PostgreSQL or MySQL
● Open Source frameworks and APIs, Continuous Integration (Maven, Nexus, Jenkins), Git, Linux
● Good understanding of web security (OAuth, JWT)
● Understanding of multi-tiered application development
● Experience with XML, JSON and REST
● Experience with testing frameworks and automation tools
● Graduate of a technical faculty (Computer sciences, Math, Electronics, Cybernetics etc.)
● Personal qualities: very good intellectual aptitude, self-drive and ability to work independently, self-management (consciousness, tolerance)
● English on an intermediate level
Interested candidates are asked to send their CVs to HR-Consulting email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code (JAVA) in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect