IT Customer Service Agent
HR-Consulting, on behalf of its client, an international company, is looking for candidates to fill the position of:
IT Customer Service Agent
Foreign company specialized in logistics and distribution services.
The ICT Operations Helpdesk team is a competent team of 15 engineers supporting our users (1st and 2nd line) on everything related to ICT Operations. The team is located on 2 different locations: 9 employees are located in the Eurotower in Chisinau (Moldova) and 6 employees are located in the Aerodrome office in Skopje (Macedonia). Both teams have a local team leader.
The primary role of the IT Customer Service Agent is providing first level customer support towards professional users. It is important that you ensure that each potential and existing customer have a pleasant experience. You will be the first point of contact for our end user by greeting them and answering questions in a pleasant and efficient manner. To a certain extend you will also be analyzing problems and coming up with a solution for incidents and requests. In case the incident is too complex to handle, you will be responsible for collecting all relevant data in order for Level 1 and Level 2 IT Engineers to further investigate and solve the problem of the customer.
Additionally, you will be dealing with complaints. However distraught the customer may be, you are able treat them with calmness and respect. You will identify the issue as quickly as possible, offer an appropriate resolution that satisfies the customer and is in compliance with our company policy. When complaints are of a more serious nature, you will collect all relevant information and escalate further to the appropriate manager.
● Fluent in both spoken and written English
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to demonstrate logical thinking process to troubleshoot. You have attention to detail
● Strong interpersonal, customer oriented and relationship management skills
● Willing to work in shifts
● Previous experience in customer service support is an asset
● A challenging job with a lot of variety and future in a fast growing dynamic company with a friendly corporate culture
● A competitive salary according to knowledge and experience
To apply, please send your CV in English to the HR-Consulting email: email@example.com ; Please, indicate the vacancy code ITC in the subject line or CV headline.
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect