Adm In Moldova
Account Manager - Chisinau, Moldova based.
We are looking for an experienced candidate for the position of Account Manager to be based in Chisinau, Moldova. This is a client facing role and requires working with colleagues over different countries.
Job title: Account Manager
Location: Chisinau, Moldova
Employment type: Permanent
Occupation: full time (100%)
- Manage the implementation and the on going delivery of our payroll services for several of our clients in different European countries;
- Design the best payroll process for each client in coordination with our Senior Payroll Accountants and /or Team Managers;
- Coordinate the different resources assigned to the project in the company’s local offices and shared service centers;
- Gather service requirements from the clients and work with the IT team and the operations teams to implement them;
- Prepare project tracking documentation such as plans, check lists, KPIs and reports, and continuously review it together with the client;
- Track compliance with methodology and KPIs to ensure the quality of the service and the cost efficiency of the client project.
- University degree in economics related field;
- English: advanced level is a must. Fluency in one of other languages (French, Italian, Spanish, German) is an advantage;
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills;
- Project management experience – big advantage.
- Competitive salary;
- Official employment and full social package;
- Dedicated career path – clear and consistent professional development program;
- Excellent working conditions in the comfortable office in the city center (Business Center "V-Continental");
- Young and enthusiastic team.
You can find more information about the Company at: www.admin-me.com
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and/or the job position, please send your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference: "IPM_Moldova".
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect