Imagine yourself working for a well-respected international company, with a long track record in Moldova. You are part of a young and dynamic team, working on a product that’s steadily taking over the world. You have well defined responsibilities, and get the recognition you deserve for your individual performance. Sounds good? Then read on!
DevelopmentAid is a leading information provider specializing in the international development sector. We provide the worlds’ largest consultancy firms, engineering firms, international donors and NGOs with professional information enhancing their ability to deliver value to their customers.
The Data Analyst is a diligent person that fulfills the following tasks:
- Entry and classification of information according to the established guidelines;
- Identify/ report double information;
- Internet search for incomplete data and/or additional relevant information.
- University degree;
- Computer literacy (standard Office applications);
- Good command of the English language;
- Experience is not mandatory.
- Part-time and full-time jobs available, Monday-Friday;
- Net salary of 325 Euro for the trial period and 350 euros net after the trial period;
- Incentives for success in work, periodical salary revision depending on performance indicators;
- Opportunities for career growth;
- Comfortable workplace;
- A great social environment (young team / large number of social events).
If you are interested please send your English CV, marked with the job code DA-DA, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect