Customer Relations Specialist
Are you interested in travel business and international environment, career growth opportunities and dynamic tasks in which you would be free to put your communication and problem-solving skills to a good use? If you answer yes to all of this, then come and join KIV International Travel company!
- Full-time position (35 hours a week) in our Chisinau office
- Comfortable location in the city centre
- Cosy and friendly environment
- Competitive salary above the market average rate
- Paid training and on-the-job coaching
- Working in shifts (morning, day and night shifts are available)
- Coverage for transportation expenses during night time
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Receive and handle flight-related inquiries via calls, chat and emails
- Provide timely response and regular assistance to customers
- Process transactions, issue, reissue or cancel airline tickets
- Assist with additional in-flight services and amenities
- Previous experience in client support-related activities is a must
- University degree in exact sciences (maths, chemistry, IT, etc.) would be a plus
- Attention to detail, quick learner’s skills and high sense of accountability
- Work experience in travel industry is an asset
- Excellent writing and communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Strong command of English (both written and spoken)
In case you are interested, please forward us your CV along with a cover letter in English at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your application!
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect