Currently ProCredit Bank Moldova is looking for:
- Overseeing and monitoring the legality and compliance of internal regulations of the bank and participating in drawing up of internal rules;
- Providing legal advice on the Bank products and services ensuring that these are in line with current legal framework;
- Reviewing legislative projects and acts;
- Communicating with the National Bank of Moldova, the Ministry of Justice, ProCredit Holding and other authorities;
- Coordinating and participating in the development of internal regulations in the area of corporate governance;
- Developing and fostering a compliance culture throughout the Bank;
- Drawing up and submitting quarterly and annual reports on compliance activity;
- Drawing up a summary of amendments made in the national laws and regulations related to the Bank activity on a regular basis.
- Relevant working experience, more than 2 years (experience in banking sector is an advantage):
- University degree in Law is an advantage;
- Good communication skills;
- Good command of English (spoken and written);
- Excellent computer literacy;
- Ability to work independently and perform complex activities and analysis;
- Attention to details and commitment to quality of the work performed;
- Ability to systematically and logically analyze information;
- Willingness and ability to learn and to improve continuously.
- Team player.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please, send your CV and Motivation letter to e-mail:
Please, indicate the name of vacancy in the subject of your letter.
ProCredit Bank is a development-oriented and responsible commercial bank. We offer excellent customer service to small and medium enterprises and to private individuals who would like to save. We are convinced that our prosperity depends on success of each employee. ...
- Studii: Universitare
- Experiență: 1 - 3 ani
- Salariu: Negociabil
- Program de lucru: Full-time
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect