Business Development Manager for Recruitment Department
We are DevelopmentAid, a leading information provider, specializing in the international development sector. We provide the worlds’ largest consultancy firms, engineering firms, international donors and NGOs with professional information enhancing their ability to deliver value for their customers.
We are seeking a BDM for Recruitment Department to work with international clients. Fresh-graduate students with internship/volunteer experience, are also encouraged to apply.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication, Foreign Languages or a related field
• Fluent in English
• Previous experience using business communication
• Experience of working in an English speaking country, or in an international environment -an advantage
• Knowledge and practical understanding of customer service principles
• Highly organized, able to multi-task with proven negotiation skills.
• Conduct market research, identify potential clients worldwide and set a plan of actions
• Liaise with the clients and conduct presentations to promote recruitment services
• Prepare and send proposals to clients and negotiate terms and conditions
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients
• Provide support when needed during the recruitment project implementation
• Be in charge of other occasional tasks supporting the recruitment team.
- Competitive salary starting with 350 euros net base salary for the trial period (2 months); 400 euros net salary after the trial plus commission, official employment.
- Young team, social events, free refreshments, comfortable workplace
- Career growth opportunity, incentives for success in work
- Flexible working schedule (full-time or part-time, Monday- Friday).
To apply, please send your English CV marked with the job-code BDM-DRS to email@example.com
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect